Monday, December 21, 2015

Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies) Genre: Pop, Hip Hop, Dance, Electronic



The E.N.D. cover.png 

Black Eyed Peas
The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies)
Genre: Pop, Hip Hop, Dance, Electronic



So I'm finally back from my vacations, I took my family on a road trip from Cordoba to Uruguay, and so for this 14 hour trip I stocked my pen drive up with some killer music, and to my dismay this album was on the playlist, I don't know how it got there in the first place, and I was surprised to discover it's pretty bad, and one most note I liked some of their older stuff. Vocally and Lyrically there isn't very much and the band knows this so they just can't stop messing around with pitch shifters and auto-tuning ( vocal effects) to hide the lack of any interesting ideas or messages. This album is production heavy taking the album in a electronic dance area, but nothing can save an album that doesn't have well thought songs, if look at the credits to each song their  a whole team of people credited in writing each song like David Guetta is on one of the tracks but each track sounds pretty soulless. Now there are a couple of good songs and BEP could have made a great EP instead of a crappy  full album.


Overall: 35.5


No comments:

Post a Comment